The HHHarvester is a double-module front-loaded attachment for harvesting industrial hemp flowers and stems. Four years in research, development and production, the harvester is durable, proven technology that turns out high-quality cannabis buds. The harvester can be driven by a small tractor, has an aluminum frame and rollers for weight reduction, stainless steel parts such as chains and other flower-contacting parts for food- and pharmacy-grade products, hydraulic drives for the main aggregates and an electric scissor-bar. The weight of a double-module configuration is estimated at 350kg, so any tractor with sufficient hydraulic performance can easily carry it.
PRICE: €50.000 (Optional equipment, VAT and shipping are extra)
While the HHHarvester employs parts including Truss System (frameworks used in stage installations), and cutters from canola harvesting equipment, other components were designed and tooled on a custom basis.
The machine is modular: Put two or more modules side by side and multiply your harvesting performance accordingly. We designed the modular structure for the alignment of up to six modules.
- Two rubberized pulling rollers per module
- Two stainless steel stripping chains
- Stem-collectors and low-lying cutter bar
- Big-bag holders
- Strip the flowers of four hectares easily in a day (three workers)
- Bring in the crop in a short weather window
- Flowers as if hand harvested, without any stems
- Homogenous composition of cannabinoids for entire yield
- Highly mobile and easily transportable by pickup truck or other small transport
- Leaves full length stems for better fibre quality
Specifications (Double module)
- Harvesting-velocity: >1m/s
- Cutting width: 140cm
- Cutting capacity: 1,4m² per sec and 10.000m² in 2 hrs; 4-5 ha per day
- Weight: 350kg
Options (additional charge)
- Flower conveyor
- Seed shaker
- PTO pump and oil tank (for tractors without onboard-hydraulics)