The HHHarvester is a double-module front-loaded attachment for harvesting industrial hemp flowers and stems. Four years in research, development and production, the harvester is durable, proven technology that turns out high-quality cannabis buds. The harvester can be driven by a small tractor, has an aluminum frame and rollers for weight reduction, stainless steel parts such as chains and other flower-contacting parts for food- and pharmacy-grade products, hydraulic drives for the main aggregates and an electric scissor-bar. The weight of a double-module configuration is estimated at 350kg, so any tractor with sufficient hydraulic performance can easily carry it.
PRICE: on request
While the HHHarvester employs parts including Truss System (frameworks used in stage installations), and cutters from canola harvesting equipment, other components were designed and tooled on a custom basis.
The machine is modular: Put two or more modules side by side and multiply your harvesting performance accordingly. We designed the modular structure for the alignment of up to six modules.
- Two rubberized pulling rollers per module
- Two stainless steel stripping chains
- Low-lying cutter bar
- Strip the flowers of four hectares easily in a day (three workers)
- Bring in the crop in a short weather window
- Flowers as if hand harvested, without any stems
- Homogenous composition of cannabinoids for entire yield
- Highly mobile and easily transportable by pickup truck or other small transport
- Leaves full length stems for better fibre quality
Specifications (Double module)
- Harvesting-velocity: >1m/s
- Cutting width: 140cm
- Cutting capacity: 1,4m² per sec and 10.000m² in 2 hrs; 4-5 ha per day
- Weight: 350kg
Options (additional charge)
- additional scissor-bar